The 2014 hurricane season is here, are you prepared? What about your business? Let us review your backup and disaster recovery plans. We can perform a review of your infrastructure design and make recommendations on procedures and technology solutions that match your needs.
- Watch the weather and listen to the authorities for evacuation notices and other warnings.
- Keep important documents and information together in one place and store in a waterproof bag or container.
- Inform your friends and family during the storm and where you are going to be after. Check in with them to let them know that you are safe.
- Document your house and business. Take photos and/or video of your belongings and keep an inventory of all your belongings.
- Check and secure all openings to the house (windows, doors, etc.)
- Listen to evacuation notices. Authorities will not be able to help you during a storm.
Hurricane Preparedness Checklist
- Bottled water (enough for a week)
- Canned and dry food; Non-perishable
- Manual can opener
- Paper products, plates, cups, utensils
- Gas/charcoal grill
- Lighter or matches (be careful of open flames)
- Plenty of Batteries
- Battery powered radio
- Fill your vehicles with gas
- Charge Your Cell Phone
Want to know more about protecting your businesses critical data? Contact us today.