- Logitech K480 Bluetooth keyboard | The K480 is designed to toggle between up to three Bluetooth-enabled devices and works with Android, iOS, Windows or anything else bluetooth enabled. A nice built-in tray lets you stand most tablets and phones easily. At $50 it offers a great value and maximizes productivity for your devices.
- The Tylt Energi 2K | This device works as a standard USB charger (with fold-away prongs) and external battery pack providing dual purposes. When plugged into the wall, the Energi 2K charges your device first, then its internal battery. When on the go, it can extend the battery life of your phone by nearly double. A charging cable is not included, but you simply connect your micro USB or Lightning cable and you’re ready to charge your Android, iOS, or Windows phone on the go.
- Philips BT2500 | A clean looking portable speaker with a design that looks like an old transistor radio. It has a nice analog volume dial and is very portable delivering an impressive sound for its size.
- Google Chromecast | A economical and easy to use video streamer is a great gift for any enthusiastic couch potato. These are small “sticks” you plug into any free HDMI port on a TV. It delivers most of the key streaming services including Netflix, Hulu Plus, HBO Go, Pandora, YouTube, and many others. Another great feature is the ability to broadcast “Chromecast” a tab from your browser. The only caveat is that you need to use your smartphone or tablet as the remote.
- Jabra STYLE AE Hands-Free Wireless Headset | This stylish, minimalist wireless headset offers intelligent volume control that changes levels based on your environment. It also works with the “Jabra Assist” app to offer step-by-step GPS directions and a find-my-car function.
We hope everyone has a very happy holiday season!